Immediately following the Parade of Nations, join in a celebration and appreciation of our local NATO Headquarters. Interact with NATO Representatives and visit their Member Nation tents in the NATO Village. Explore international heritage with cultural performances, international art, cuisine and craft beers. Come celebrate with the whole family in a European Street fair atmosphere in Downtown Norfolk.
Free and Open to the Public
Things to Do:
- Explore the International Village
- Pick up a NATO Explorer Passport and visit each country booth to get a passport stamp and lots of other goodies including treats, maps, and brochures.
- Meet representatives of each of the NATO Member Nations from Norfolk’s Allied Command Transformation
- Learn all about NATO and its activities at Allied Command Transformation – try out the simulations and visit the NATO Photobooth!
- Enjoy International Food & Drinks
- Sample Greek, Italian, German, and French cuisines!
- Sip international beer and wine!
- Music and Performances on the Market Stage
- Cultural dancers and performers will entertain guests all afternoon on the NATO Market Stage!
- Kid’s Zone
- International Village is great for kids and families!
- Kids can enjoy their own area with games, crafts, and international themed activities
- Scout Troops Welcome!