Bernstein at 100- Norfolk
Bernstein at 100 - Chrysler Hall, Norfolk
Virginia Symphony Orchestra
April 14, 2018
To Enhance Your Experience, take some time to enjoy more of Norfolk by including these attraction in your weekend plans:
- Breathe deeply in the Norfolk Botanical Garden’s Rose Garden, wander through the Enchanted Forest, or take a morning yoga class in a serenely beautiful setting.
- Be sure to include a visit to Chrysler Museum of Art, the crown jewel of the visual arts in Norfolk, combining a nationally renowned art museum, a state-of-the-art glass studio, and two nearby historic homes. Walk next door to watch the Perry Glass Studio’s daily demos which show how glass masterpieces are created.
- Eclectic eateries, unique shops, art galleries and antique stores galore can be found in Norfolk’s historic Ghent neighborhood. This vibrant community is filled to the brim with character, culture and delicious cuisine is worth a visit.
- Set sail aboard the American Rover, a 125-passenger Sailing Schooner. The 2-hour narrated harbor tours and sunset cruises depart form Waterside Marina.
- Enjoy a glass of wine at The Mermaid Winery, Virginia’s very first urban winery.
- There are many local-chef owned restaurants in Coastal Virginia. For your artful weekend, we recommend you include Todd Jurich’s Bistro or Voilà for your dinner and a decadent dessert!
- For an exciting mix of dining, entertainment and live music, the new Waterside District, is where the city comes together on Norfolk’s world-class waterfront.
- Norfolk’s waterfront location makes for a relaxing getaway. Check out these Festival-friendly hotels.