CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN WILLIAMSBURG!
The King's Singers
Thursday, December 20, 2019
Hear this world-renowned ensemble as part of a holiday getaway in beautiful, historic Colonial Williamsburg! The King’s Singers have been welcomed on the world’s great stages, from London’s Royal Albert Hall to the Opera House in Sydney and New York’s Carnegie Hall, and proudly claims two Grammy® Awards, an Emmy® Award, and a place in Gramophone magazine’s inaugural Hall of Fame among their many accolades. In this special Williamsburg performance, the King’s Singers will perform Christmas music from across the centuries, including your favorite carols.
TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE:
Take some time to enjoy Williamsburg’s legendary hospitality, historic traditions, and holiday spirit.
- Explore the quirky and original world of folk art in the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, and an impressive collection of useful and decorative antiques in the DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum and check out the holiday program offerings in the Hennage Auditorium and throughout Colonial Williamsburg (click here for more information).
- Light up the night at one of the area’s sparkling holiday events this year! Busch Gardens' Christmas Town features the biggest Christmas light display in North America with more than 8 million twinkling lights
- Gather in Merchants Square for great shopping and a bounty of dining choices along the cobblestoned street.
- Stroll through Colonial Williamsburg with an 18th-century resident as your guide to the Christmastide season.
- Explore Christmases past at the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown by listening to accounts of Christmas and winter in the Revolutionary War encampment and learn about holiday preparations on a Revolution-era farm.
- Lasers paired with music are a magical way to celebrate the holidays as the Virginia Living Museum’s Abbitt Planetarium presents timeless classics and popular holiday songs with a light show to thrill the whole family in nearby Newport News.
- Make it a relaxing getaway. Check out these Festival-friendly hotels and restaurants – click here.