Health and Safety Information: Williamsburg Live
Virginia Arts Festival is committed to the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and artists. See a complete list of precautions below as you plan to come to an event.
Safety protocols and procedures:
- Please plan to arrive early (gate open 2 hours prior to each performance) to ensure plenty of time to be safely seated.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for use at entry.
- Wearing a mask covering mouth and nose is recommended.
- Performance seating in the tent will be assigned to accommodate for social distancing. Lawn seating is first-come-first-served general admission. It is recommended that parties maintain six feet of distance from other parties.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted.
- Tent seating at Williamsburg Live is covered with a grassy floor, and is a non-air conditioned or heated space. Please plan to dress for the weather and outdoor elements. We recommend bringing a sealed, unopened bottle of water to stay hydrated. No coolers, food or alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
Rain or shine, the show goes on.
Tickets to Virginia Arts Festival events are purchased with the understanding of no refunds, no exchanges. All outdoor events are RAIN OR SHINE. If an event is canceled for any reason, and a refund is granted, the price of the ticket and all fees will be refunded. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Performances may be delayed due to dangerous weather; Virginia Arts Festival will take every precaution to keep our patrons, artists, volunteers, and staff safe.