Health and Safety Information: Williamsburg Live
Virginia Arts Festival is committed to the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and artists. See a complete list of precautions below as you plan to come to an event.
Safety protocols and procedures:
- Please plan to arrive early (gate open 2 hours prior to each performance) to ensure plenty of time to be safely seated. Upon arrival, temperature checks will be mandatory for patrons, performers, and staff. No one will be admitted without taking one.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for use at entry.
- Wearing a mask covering mouth and nose will be mandatory for patrons and staff - to be worn the entire time onsite. No one will be admitted without one.
- A guest flow plan will be used for entry and exit. When arriving, venue entrance is at the corner of Francis and Nassau. Six foot physical distancing is required between all parties. Only members of the same party may be closer than six feet. Please follow the visible markers that will be used to queue lines.
- Seating is provided in the tent area only and will be sanitized before each performance.
- Performance seating will be arranged to accommodate each party allowing for six feet of physical distance from other parties. Upon arrival, ushers will be available to assist you to your seating location.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted.
- Tent seating at Williamsburg Live is covered with a grassy floor, and is a non-air conditioned or heated space. Please plan to dress for the weather and outdoor elements. We recommend bringing a sealed, unopened bottle of water to stay hydrated. No coolers, food or alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- Guided, staggered audience dismissal will be implemented with the guidance of VAF staff to avoid bottlenecks upon exit.
Rain or shine, the show goes on.
Tickets to Virginia Arts Festival events are purchased with the understanding of no refunds, no exchanges. All outdoor events are RAIN OR SHINE. If an event is canceled for any reason, and a refund is granted, the price of the ticket and all fees will be refunded. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Performances may be delayed due to dangerous weather; Virginia Arts Festival will take every precaution to keep our patrons, artists, volunteers, and staff safe.