Health and Safety Information
Virginia Arts Festival, Virginia International Tattoo, and Old Dominion University are committed to the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and artists. See a complete list of precautions below as you plan to come to the 2021 Virginia International Tattoo Old Dominion University's Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium.
Safety protocols and procedures:
Crowd Density Measures:
- Performance seating will be arranged to accommodate each party allowing for six feet of physical distance from other parties. Upon arrival, ushers will be available to assist you to your seating location.
- Restrooms will have physical distancing reminders added and dual entrance/exit restrooms will be set up to be one‐way traffic only.
- Guests Entrance(s) will be located at the South Gate, South East Gate, and West Gate. Open entrance doors will be a minimum of 6’ apart. Click here for stadium map.
- Face coverings will be required by all patrons and staff over the age of two while on venue premises. Appropriate face coverings will be provided to any patron present without one.
- Face coverings may be removed while in seat.
- Alcohol sanitizer stations are available throughout the stadium.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted.
Other Important Information:
- Please plan to arrive early to ensure plenty of time to be safely seated. To plan your entry time, a full schedule of events can be seen [here].
- For full air circulation, this event is outdoors. The stadium is a non-air conditioned, non-heated space. Please plan to dress for the weather and outdoor elements.
- This event will be held rain or shine, and delays will only occur in the event of unsafe weather conditions.
- No outside coolers, food or beverages will be permitted.