Be Inspired. Inspire Others.
Become A Partner in Performance
Because Virginia Arts Festival is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, individual gifts to the Annual Fund play a critical role in sustaining our ability to present, inspire, and educate. Ticket sales cover only one-third of the Festival's expenses.
Once, you were the future. Now, you can help set the stage for our future leaders by supporting the Annual Fund.
Open Windows to Learning
Nearly 40,000 local students are inspired every year through the Festival's year-round education outreach program. The Festival works hard to reach all students, regardless of their ability to pay, through in-school performances, master classes, student matinees, and our original Artists in Residence, the Rhythm Project.
Your gift can be the one to inspire a child today.
An In-Depth Look at Our Community's Artists in Residence
The Rhythm Project is the cornerstone of Virginia Arts Festival's year round education program. More than 200 local students participate in this program each year. The results are tried and true: nearly 99% of students who have participated in the Rhythm Project All-Stars have graduated from high school and gone on to college or joined the military.
Pledge your support today!
Contact Kim McCoy, Associate Director of Development, at 757-282-2807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send a check, payable to Virginia Arts Festival to: Virginia Arts Festival, 440 Bank Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
Leave a lasting legacy through planned giving.
The Festival gratefully accepts gifts of stock and matching gifts through corporations.
- The opportunity to reserve your favorite seats before anyone else with special box office support.
- Advanced notifications of Virginia Arts Festival performances.
- Public celebration for you and your support
- Exclusive Access!
- Invitations to attend Virginia Arts Festival special events.
- All contributions $100.00 or more received by March 1st of the corresponding festival season may be listed in the Festival Playbill and all gifts of $100 or more received by June 30th will be celebrated in our Annual Report.
Contributions are tax-deductible less the fair market value of benefits. Please contact the Development Office at 757-282-2814 to decline benefits for full tax-deductibility.
For any questions or to make a contribution to the Festival, please call Kim McCoy, Associate Director of Development at 757-282-2807.