Health and Safety Information: Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion
Virginia Arts Festival is committed to the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and artists. See a complete list of precautions below as you plan to come to an event.
For more information about venue policies, visit the Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion website here.
Safety protocols and procedures:
- Please plan to arrive early (doors open 1 hour prior to each performance) to ensure plenty of time to be safely seated.
- All patrons will be required to wear a face covering prior to entering the secured perimeter and at all times while within The AUBP facility, except when seated and consuming food and beverage. Exceptions will not be made for patrons entering the facility without a face covering.
- Physical distancing of 6’ or greater between parties should be maintained while in the venue.
- Patrons with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, will not be permitted entrance to the establishment.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for use at entry and throughout the venue.
- Tickets purchased through Virginia Arts Festival Box Office for Orchestra and Gold Circle level seating will be assigned by our Ticketmaster partners at Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion, and seat assignments will be distributed via email from our Ticketmaster partners the week of the performance.
- Ticket buyers will receive digital tickets via email from our Ticketmaster partners. The ticket buyer should print their ticket or have it available on a device to allow for safe, touchless entry.
- Seating assignments in the Orchestra and Gold Level sections will be made to accommodate safe social distancing of no less than six feet between parties.
- Tickets purchased for Lawn seating will be general admission, and parties will be instructed to sit safely distanced from other parties.
- Seats on the Lawn will not be provided, and patrons may bring chairs no more than 8 inches from the ground. More information here.
Because COVID-19 is a highly contagious, there is a risk of exposure in any place where people gather. Virginia Arts Festival is taking appropriate steps to create a safe environment for all patrons, artists, and staff. Attendees of Virginia Arts Festival events assume all risks associated with the possibility of exposure to or contracting of any illness.